Good Morning Lovelies,
I was nominated by Amber from Natural Beauty for the Liebster Award! This is a great little award designed to get new bloggers more integrated into the blogging community, and keep their excellent little blogs going!
Here are the rules:
– Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
– Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
– Give eleven random facts about yourself – they can be anything!
– Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers.)
– Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
– Give them eleven questions to answer.
Here are my answers to Amber’s questions!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I realized I had so many clothes building up in my closet. I called my blog AnthroFashions given about 85% of my closet is from Anthropologie! Recently I’ve been very interested in fashion and creating outfits, I felt a blog was a great outlet to share my passions.
2. What is your favorite blog post that you have created?
I loved making Luggage & Travel Picks! It was so much fun creating a practical blog with my suitcase full of stuff! Plus TBH I’m in love with that little suitcase : )
3. What is your favorite blog post created by someone else?
I can’t recall the name of the post, but I saw another fashion blogger make a short video with their outfits. This inspired me to create my OOTD videos (which will only get better with practice)!! I also love using these videos as an outlet to share my favourite music : )
4. What is your dream vacation?
A one-way ticket to the Californian coast. Preferably southern… like Santa Barbara or San Diego. One-way because I desperately want to live there!
5. How would you spend your perfect day?
It would be a Saturday, and I’d be living in California (because of my 1-way flight). My boyfriend and I would go for a run down by the beach, then stop at the local wharf for crepes on the way home. We’d go home and pack our bags to visit my sister at her winery in Napa (she’s becoming an oenologist), we’d road trip there since I love road trips with him, and then we’d drink fabulous wines all night under the grape vines!!
6. Who is your favorite blogger or youtuber?
I love watching WatchUsLiveandStuff!!! Kalel is such a cutie and Anthony brings back great memories of being in junior high and watching Smosh videos! It’s great seeing everyone grow up! (Plus Kalel shares a love for Anthropologie with me!!)
7. Coffee or tea?
Oh sheesh… I love a great ‘coffee’ from Starbucks! On the other hand… David’s tea is to die for. I’m going to have to give my support to the black horse, Bubble Tea!!!!!! I have an addiction to Taro Bubbletea. My mother thinks I’m insane, but it’s delicious.
8. What is one thing that you cannot leave the house without?
My purse! I keep a very basic purse… It’s very small with only the cards I need and my car keys. A lot of girls need to bring their compacts & lip glosses when they leave, but after I put on my make up in the morning, I just leave it ’til I come home and wash it all off!
9. What in life makes you the most happy?
Bubble tea, shopping, & great friends.
10. What advice would you give your younger self?
Everything always works out & be sure to focus on pleasing yourself. Trying to please everyone else will drive you batty!
11. If you could relive any day, what would it be?
Probably the day Andrei and I had our first date! It was simple, but so exciting to know in the back of my mind I was going to be with this guy for a loooong time. (He had no idea XD).
11 Random facts about myself:
– I love plants. I don’t keep any in my apartment because it’s a bad growing environment, but I have an obsession with plants that turned into a job.
– I never think about the present, instead I plan for the future. Real estate agents & immigration all know my name pretty well across that Southern Cali region! Did I mention I also know which dogs I’m going to have & what my home will be styled like?? Haha
– I love a good bottle of wine. It must run in the family, given my sister is becoming an oenologist!
– Given my love for wine, my favourite guilty pleasure is Cougar Town. Highly recommend this show!
– I was born & raised in Canada. I love everything that Canada stands for and it will always be my roots, but I want to move where the sun shines!
– I have Celiac disease so I can’t eat gluten
– One or two times a year I still have a timbit or two with no regrets.
– I have terrible vision but I never wear my glasses (contacts just fall out of my eyes)
– My all-time FAVOURITE thing on this planet EVER is the Lord of the Rings trilogy & any book by Tolkien.
– I love all Apple products & cannot use PC to save my life.
– I’m a terrible cook but I’m dead set on being the best chef ever. I also smoked the apartment out last night so I’m not quite there yet.
Here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What’s your favourite blog post?
3. Name 3 blogs you follow that inspire you.
4. What’s your favourite book?
5. If you could live anywhere on earth, where would you choose?
6. What’s something you’re very proud of?
7. What is something that makes you happy?
8. Describe the perfect day.
9. Are you a morning person?
10. Who’s your favourite youtuber?
11. How do you plan to move forward with your blog in the future?
These are all blogs I have followed since starting in the blogging world. I think they all have fantastic content and deserve a shout out!!